- ?Integrates a AOZ1284PI power regulator which supports 12-24V power input and a maximum output current of 4A - enough to power external components such as LEDs and even a raspberry pi;
- ?Includes a protection circuit on thermistor inputs which protects against short circuits between the heater cartridge and the bed heating element. This is a common mistake made by many users when replacing a nozzle or working on the hotend so we expect this feature to be a welcome one;
- ?The TMC2209 stepper driver is not easy to lose steps and is in an ultra-quiet mode; the module has a large area of heat dissipation pad, which can reduce the temperature of the driver when it is working; the module supports three modes: STEP / DIR and UART.
- ?TMC Motor drivers can be used in SPI or UART mode by simply adjusting the onboard jumpers beneath each motor driver. Additionally you can connect or disconnect the TMC DIAG pin using an onboard jumper allowing you to use hard endstops or sensorless homing without the need to cut any pins.
- ?Includes an additional heater protection circuit which protects against runaway heating on the bed and hotend heaters. By default, the heaters are off so if the MCU or MOSFETs are damaged, the heaters will shut down instead of enter into thermal runaway;
説明: Please Pay More Attention
If you received the main control chip about STM32F429VGT6: Before DIY firmware modification, customers need to build an F429 environment on the compilation platform for compilation and use, instead of directly using the previous F407 firmware. For more details, please refer to the tutorial on Github or you can write to us.
In addition, if you have any problem, you also can write us. We will help you solve the problem.Main board features:
1. Uses a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 series STM32F429VGT6 main control chip with a core frequency of 168MHz that packs enough performance to run even the most demanding UI while ensuring stutter free printing.
2. Upgrade the configuration firmware via SD card. This recording method is simple, convenient and efficient;
3. Use high-performance MOSFET to reduce heat generation;
4. The use of replaceable fuses makes the replacement process more convenient;
5. Introduces a new “anti-reversal” stepper driver protection which is achieved through a combination of new hardware and Marlin firmware. This protects against motherboard or driver damage due to incorrect driver insertion;
6. ESP8266 WIFI module (ESP12S or ESP-07) interface for customers to use RRF firmware;
7. Onboard push-pull TF card slot (SDIO working mode) and U disk interface;
8. A filter circuit is added to the power input terminal to reduce ripple and noise interference;
9. The fuses now use a smaller package which leaves more space on the PCB for more features and makes it easier to swap them out;
10. The number of PWM controllable fan interfaces has been increased from one to three.
高さ: 20.7 センチ
幅: 11.7 センチ
奥行: 3.9 センチ
重量: 0.0 Kg